While you can find sea moss in health food stores, these days it’s also being made into gummies. So how do you make sea moss gummies?
Making your own sea moss gummies is a great way to get your daily dose of seaweed in a delicious, convenient form. All you need is a sea moss gel, agar agar, some sweetener and some silicone molds.
To make sea moss gummies, simply soak sea moss in water for several hours or overnight, then blend it until smooth. You can then add agar agar, sweetener, fruit juice, or other flavorings to taste. Once your gel is flavored, boil and pour it into the molds and let it set. Once it’s firm, your gummies are ready.
But what can sea moss gummies do for your body? How many different gummies recipes can you make? And how often should you take them? Read on to find out.
What Are Sea Moss Gummies?
Sea Moss gummies are nutrient-rich treats are made with high-quality sea moss, a healing superfood that is packed with essential vitamins and minerals. Not only do they taste great, but they are also easy to digest, so your body will be able to absorb all the nutrients in each bite.
What is sea moss gummies used for?
Sea moss gummies offer a variety of health benefits. Sea Moss gummies are taken to increase energy levels, improve digestion and reduce inflammation. They are also used to boost immunity and fight infections.
Additionally, sea moss gummies are often used as a natural treatment for colds and flu.
What does Sea Moss Gummies do for your Body?
Sea moss gummies are actually packed full of nutrients like iodine, calcium, and magnesium, they help to improve your thyroid function, boost your immune system, regulate metabolism, protect cells from damage and can help improve your digestion.
Sea Moss contain lots of Iodine that is essential for the production of thyroid hormones, which regulate your metabolism.
Sea moss gummies can also help to boost your immune system. This is because they’re rich in antioxidants, which help to protect your cells from damage.
Additionally, sea moss gummies can help to improve your digestion. This is because they’re a good source of fiber, which helps to keep things moving along smoothly.
How is Sea Moss Gummies Made?
The gummies are made by infusing sea moss with fruit juice or other flavors. This makes them a tasty and convenient way to get your daily dose of sea moss.
Some people take them as a daily supplement, while others take them as needed for an energy boost or to help with detoxification.
What is the Best Form to take Sea Moss?
You may be wondering what the best form is to take sea moss. After all, it is available in raw dried form, capsules, powder, and gel.
It depends on what you are looking to get out of taking sea moss. If you are looking for an immediate energy boost, then capsules or powder form might be best. However, if you are looking for a more long-term health benefits, then raw or gel form might be better.
While some people prefer to take sea moss in capsule form, while others take it as a gel or extract. Personally, I prefer to add sea moss to their smoothies or other recipes.
Ultimately, it comes down to personal preference. Some people find that they absorb more nutrients when they take it in capsule form, while others prefer the taste of the gel. You might also want to experiment with different forms to see what works best for you.
Whichever form you choose, make sure to drink plenty of spring water (at least 1 gallon) throughout the day to stay hydrated. Check out our full post on the best way to take sea moss (you really need to see it, we went in-depth)
Dr. Sebi Sea Moss Gummies
Dr. Sebi is well known for his research and innovative work in the world of natural health and the alkaline vegan diet. One of his most popular food choice is sea moss.
Sea moss is one of the most nutrient-dense foods that can help to support your overall health and wellbeing. Sea moss gummies are made with pure, nutrient-rich sea moss, which works to deliver important vitamins and minerals to every part of your body.
How to Make Sea Moss Gummies from Scratch
Gummies are a fun and tasty way to enjoy the benefits of sea moss. To create vegan sea moss gummies, you will need sea moss gel, agar agar, fruit juice of your choice (orange and apple are good in this recipe), citric acid, gummy molds, and raw honey.
To make sea moss gummies:
- First, you’ll need to collect your sea moss – for best results, look for real raw dried sea moss at your local health food store or online.
- Second, you will need to start by thoroughly rinsing the dried sea moss. Then combine the sea moss with water and a sweetener of your choice, such as agave syrup. Let the mixture sit for about an hour so that the sea moss can rehydrate completely. Once it has soaked, gently blend the mixture on high power.
- Next, heat the mixture in a saucepan until it reaches a thick gel consistency.
- At this point, you can spoon out small dollops of the jelly onto a parchment-lined plate or tray to set into solid blocks. Alternatively, you can pour the warmed mixture into silicon molds and pop them into the refrigerator to set.
- Either way, once they’ve hardened, they are ready to enjoy as healthy snacks or natural sweeteners in your favorite recipes.
- And there you have it – your homemade sea moss gummies that will help keep you feeling energized.
How to Make Sea Moss Gummies from Sea Moss Gel
Alternatively, if you have sea moss gel handy, and do not have raw sea moss, you can make sea moss gummies.
Follow the steps below to create sea moss gummies from sea moss gel:
- Blend two tablespoons of agar agar and one cup of fruit juice together in a sauce pan under low heat. You can get creative here and add half orange juice and half a cup of mango juice instead of one cup of the same juice if you want.
- Bring this mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low and add two teaspoons of pure agave syrup, two tablespoons of sea moss gel, and two teaspoons of key lime juice until everything is dissolved and blended.
- Carefully pour or spoon this into gummy molds.
- You can speed up the hardening process by placing the molds in the refrigerator to harden. Let them sit in the refrigerator overnight before popping them out of the molds.
- Store your gummies in the refrigerator and take three to four daily.
Sea Moss Elderberry Gummies Recipe
Sea moss elderberry gummies are simply gummies made of sea moss and elderberries as the main ingredients. They are a delicious and nutritious way to enjoy the benefits of the two superfoods in one convenient treat.
Sea moss is packed with vitamins and minerals, while elderberry is known for its immune-boosting properties. Combined, these two ingredients make for a tasty and healthy snack that you can enjoy any time of day.
Best of all, they’re really easy to make. Just follow the step about making sea moss gummies from gel, but adding elderberry syrup and mixing the ingredients together, pour into molds, and let set.
Do Sea Moss Gummies have to be Refrigerated?
You probably have a box or two of gummies in your pantry, and you might need to get them refrigerated. After all, many other types of candy need to be kept cool, so it stands to reason that gummies would as well, right?
As it turns out, sea moss gummies need to be refrigerated. Gummies made with vegan agar are more prone to melting than other types of candy. So if it’s warm where you live, it’s best to keep them in the fridge to prevent them from turning into a sticky mess.
Secondly, gummies can also dry out quickly if they’re not properly sealed. So if you’re not planning on eating them right away, it’s best to put them in an airtight container before storing them in the refrigerator.
Nonetheless, unopened packages of store-bought sea moss gummies should be stored in a cool, dark place to prevent the formation of mold. Once opened, sea moss gummies can be kept in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. Read our full post on the best Tips and Tricks to make sea moss last longer and fresher
- Real Vs Fake Sea Moss: 14 Ways To Tell Your Sea Moss Is fake
- Can Sea moss make you sick? 14 Side Effects of Sea Moss to Watch Out for
- What is Sea Moss Good For?
- How to Make Sea moss Gel – Two Ways!
- How is Sea Moss Grown, Harvested and Processed? What You Need to Know
How do you make sea moss edible?
To make sea moss edible, you will prepare it in a number of ways. The simplest option is to soak it in water for 4-12 hours, until it softens. Then blend it with water and fruits and drink it as a nutrient-rich smoothie; or mix it with various savory sauces or seasonings or salads.
You can get sea moss by harvesting the sea moss from the ocean. Depending on where you live, this may involve diving down to get it yourself, or even hiring a professional diver to collect it for you.
How Many Sea Moss Gummies do you take a day?
These gummies are packed with all the goodness of sea moss, including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants. And because they’re in gummy form, they’re easy to take on the go and can be enjoyed anytime you need a boost of energy or focus. So how many gummies should you take per day?
The best way to figure out how often to take sea moss gummies is to start with the recommended dose and then adjust. The recommended dose is 1-2 tablespoons of sea moss gel per day. This makes about 2 to 4 gummies per day for adults and 1 to 2 gummies per day for kids.
However, most people find that taking two or three gummies per day is sufficient. However, some people may need to take more or less depending on their needs. Some people like to take them before meals, while others prefer to take them after eating.
Check out our full post on: How Much Sea Moss to Take Daily?
How often should you take Sea Moss Gummies?
Exactly how often you should eat each day will depend on your individual needs and goals. If you’re looking to boost your energy levels, take one or two gummies in the morning, while if you’re trying to improve your overall health and well-being, taking them before bed might be a good choice.
Sea moss gummies are a delicious way to get your daily dose of minerals and vitamins. In this article, we have been able show you how to make them at home with just a few simple ingredients. Sea moss gummies are perfect for people who want to improve their health but don’t like the taste of supplements or pills.
- 2 tbsp sea moss gel
- 2 tbsp agar agar
- 1 cup fruit juice of choice
- 2 tsp agave syrup, or any approved sweetener
- 2 tsp key lime juice
- Blend two tablespoons of agar agar and one cup of fruit juice together in a sauce pan under low heat. You can get creative here and add half orange juice and half a cup of mango juice instead of one cup of the same juice if you want. Bring this mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and add two teaspoons of pure agave syrup, two tablespoons of sea moss gel, and two teaspoons of key lime juice until everything is dissolved and blended. Carefully pour or spoon this into gummy molds. You can speed up the hardening process by placing the molds in the refrigerator to harden. Let them sit in the refrigerator overnight before popping them out of the molds. Store your gummies in the refrigerator and take three to four daily.